Please note that reference to 'we' and 'our' refers to Ambience on Tour Pty Ltd. References to 'you', 'your', 'passenger', 'participant' and 'guest' refers to the person booking a tour, participating in a tour or using the Ambience on Tour website.
1. Cancellation Policy:
1.1. The following tour cancellation fees apply for individuals and couples:
♦ 100% of tour cost applies if cancelled within 24 hours of departure
♦ 50% of tour cost applies if cancelled within 24 to 72 hours (3 days) of tour departure
♦ 25% of tour cost applies if cancelled within 3 to 7 days of tour departure
♦ a full refund is given for cancellations of 7+ days’ notice less $15 admin fee
1.2. The following tour cancellation fees apply for groups of 4 plus:
♦ 100% of tour cost applies if cancelled within 3 days of departure
♦ 50% of tour cost applies if cancelled within 3 to 7 days of tour departure
♦ 25% of tour cost applies if cancelled within 8 to 14 days of tour departure
♦ a full refund is given for cancellations of 14+ days’ notice less $15 admin fee
1.3. Tours are weather pending and might be postponed or cancelled in the case of severe weather.
1.4. If Ambience on Tour cancels the entire tour (due to unforeseen circumstances), you will be offered another date as an alternative or a full refund will be given.
2. Bookings and payment:
2.1. Full payment of the Tour cost is due for bookings no less than 10 days before the Tour date unless otherwise agreed by us, and failure to arrange payment at the time specified by us may result in cancellation of the booking by us at our absolute discretion.
2.2. You will be taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Carriage as at the Booking Date or when you pay any fee required by these Terms and Conditions of Carriage, whichever is the earlier.
2.3. We accept payment by all major credit cards or direct transfer into our bank account as notified to you at the time of booking. Cash or EFTPOS payment may be received on the day of the tour at our discretion. Please note that although credit card merchant fees are not charged to you, American Express credit cards do incur a 3% charge. We do not have the capacity to accept Diners Credit Cards sorry.
3. Booking changes:
3.1. Rescheduling: Bookings cannot be rescheduled within 48 hours of the tour departure date. Otherwise, within 5 days, passengers wanting to change tour dates will be charged a booking amendment fee of $20. Thereafter bookings may be rescheduled without incurring any amendment fees. Please note: we only accept one rescheduling change per booking.
3.2. Participant changes: No additional costs are incurred for participant changes as long as the tour has been paid for in full and there is no change to the tour date.
4. Tour departure time / Itinerary:
4.1. To ensure a good experience all round and efficient service by its suppliers, Ambience on Tour pre-books its venues, wine tasting and beer tasting sessions. Hence, as you may appreciate, Ambience on Tour needs to depart according to its scheduled itinerary.
4.2. It is advised that passengers carry their mobiles on them to enable a two-way notification of any unexpected delays that may impact the tour itinerary.
4.3. We will wait at the pick-up point at the scheduled time for an acceptable length of time, thereafter we are not responsibility for a guest failing to meet our tour schedule and no refund will be provided sorry.
4.4. If you miss the start of the tour you can arrange to catch a taxi or Uber at your expense to the first winery where you can join the tour.
4.5. Ambience on Tour endeavours to provide an efficient and timely service. However adverse traffic or weather conditions outside the control of Ambience on Tour may impact the tour and we reserve the right to alter the tour route or itinerary due to road / traffic, weather or group conditions where it is deemed necessary.
5. On Tour / General Behaviour:
5.1. Our (Ambience on Tour) main priority is for you (the Guest) to have fun and an enjoyable day out with Ambience on Tour!
5.2. As per Australian Road Rules, seat belts must be worn at all times whilst in the vehicle.
5.3. Ambience on Tour is a responsible host and, for the comfort and safety of all our guests, offensive language and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and the driver/tour guide is authorised by law to ask any passenger displaying inappropriate behaviour to disembark immediately. There will be no refund for any part of the tour that has not been completed due to this occurrence.
5.4. During a wine tour we recommend that you drink plenty of water between each winery. As part of our service Ambience on Tour provides water on board.
5.5. We encourage responsible behaviour, particularly when passengers have been consuming alcohol before they board the vehicle. Our business relationship with the wineries, breweries and distilleries requires that no alcohol is consumed on the bus during a wine tour. It is also illegal to drink on our vehicle without the appropriate liquor license. The driver has the right to terminate a tour if alcohol consumption or unruly behaviour occurs on the vehicle. There will be no refund for any part of the tour that has not been completed due to this occurrence.
5.6. Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle. Most of our destinations do have designated smoking areas.
5.7. A $300 cleaning fee will be applied to anyone who is sick in the vehicle.
5.8. Any damage incurred to the vehicle as a result of irresponsible behaviour will incur a minimum fine of $300.
5.9. By boarding our tour:
5.9.1. you hereby grant permission for Ambience on Tour representatives, to take and use: photographs and/or digital image of yourself for use in promotional materials/ educational or news releases. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, Websites / social media / other electronic communications.
5.9.2. You also further agree that your name may be revealed in descriptive text or commentary in connection with the image(s).
5.9.3. You authorize the use of these images without compensation to Ambience on Tour inclusive (Employees/Managers/ Directors/ Beneficiary / etc)
5.9.4. All negatives, prints, digital reproductions shall be the property of Ambience on Tour.
5.9.5. You do have the authority to decline photos of yourself being printed on electronic publications, web sites, social media or other electronic communications, by notifying the driver.
6.1. Ambience on Tour accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings or luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
6.2. We do not accept liability for your, or your Guests’ losses or damage of any kind that may occur as a result of any of the following:
♦ extreme weather conditions;
♦ extraordinary traffic conditions;
♦ acts of terrorism;
♦ delays due to any of the above or as a result of mechanical failure of any of our vehicles;
♦ delays due to late or missed flights or other connections in your travel plans.
6.3. Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation, delays or missed connections in your travel plans.
7.1. We are required and committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles. Personal information about you, provided by you and other sources, is protected under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth.). Disclosure of such information may be compelled by law (e.g. under the Social Security Act 1991 (Cth)) or if you authorise us to disclose such information to others where necessary in relation to the provision of our services to you.
7.2. We do not hold credit card information on record.
Website User Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Ambience on Tour Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Ambience on Tour Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 90615255984, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Ambience on Tour or otherwise used by Ambience on Tour as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only